Five recipients at IPR
In recent years, five projects at IPR have been funded by ERC :
- PHOTODEFECT project led by Ernest Pastor (2023-2028) (cordis website)
- COLLEXISM project led by François Lique (2019-2025) (cordis website)
- DISFILM project led by Isabelle Cantat (2017-2023) (cordis website)
- CRESUCHIRP project led by Ian Sims (2016-2022) (cordis website)
- DAMREG project led by Tanguy Rouxel (2013-2018) (cordis websites)
Horizon 2020 or H2020 is the European program for research and development for the period 2014-2020. It is a program dedicated to exploratory research, whose sole selection criteria is scientific excellence.
ERC program (European Research Council) is one of the elements of H2020.
It consists of four types of individual awards :
- Starting Grant, for young researchers two to seven years after obtaining their PhD;
- Consolidator Grant, for young researchers seven to twelve years after obtaining their PhD;
- Advanced Grant, intended for experienced researchers ;
- Proof of Concept, for the support to the valorization. This last grant is reserved for ERC recipients.